- 1600 Watt, 2 way amplification
- 15" neo woofer, 4.0" v.c.
- 2.0" titanium dome neo c. driver, 4.0" v.c.
- 22.5° x 60° precision waveguide
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Maximum output, perfect audio fidelity
- Tour grade cabinet and mechanics
- RDNet Onboard
The TTP5-A is a high power, two way, active array module engineered to deliver high fidelity output for use in indoor and outdoor medium and large spaces. The system is designed to create horizontal or vertical arrays with a constant curvature. The system is designed to be used for medium-small theatres to very large outdoor stadia and public spaces. The RCF Precision newly designed 4” compression driver loaded on a dedicated waveguide guarantees the exceptional sound projection and pattern control. The new woofer design represents the result of many dedicated years in developing new solutions using the best materials available on the market. The integration of two channels 1600 Watt digital amplification and the advanced digital processing set a new standard for distortion, noise and thermal efficiency.
220-240V, EAN 8024530010522
115V, EAN 8024530010515