- 2 x 10" high-efficiency 2.5" voice-coil woofer
- 130 dB maximum sound pressure level
- System Power rating 500 Watt RMS
- M20 standard pole mount in top section of cabinet
- Recessed Euroblock Input-Output connectors
- Protective metal grille, polyester fabric coated
- Integrated recessed hand carry points
The S 5020 is a vented, high output, compact subwoofer system where the physically small size and impact of a dual 10-inch driver is desired, and works equally well for portable or install situations. Extending the frequency response of these systems to below 40Hz this highly efficient design is capable of providing output levels normally associated with considerably larger enclosures. A system suited to background music playback in applications ranging from clubs, bars and cafes, right through to theatres and AV presentations. The low-frequency transducers are dual 10” woofer with a 2,5” voice coil. This new woofer design is the result of the latest refinements in RCF experiences in compact active and passive subwoofer design, resulting in a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range. It is engineered to complement MEDIA series full-range loudspeakers and is particularly well-suited in high-quality multi-media applications.